8.04.2007

A day at the Beach





Well, today we celebrated Alec's birthday at the beach. He is turning the big 26. Alec finally talked our brother-in-law Scott into going surfing, even though we have been watching sharks attack people all week on discovery channel. When we got there the waves were really pretty flat so instead we went and got 3 boogie boards and Scott, Alec I went in the freezing water. It was a lot of fun! Here are a few pictures of the day.

5 comments:

Zach said...

Hey guys! I didn't even know you had one of these. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I hope you find it fruitful. I'm gonna put a link on the (Bob) Everton Family Blog so you'll get more hits (if that is what you want).

Colleen said...

Hi Alec & Emi. Zach put your link on our family blog and I just checked your blog out. It's so fun to see what you are up to this way. Keep posting and we'll keep in touch.

Ksenia said...

It's really fun to see what you guys are up to. Keep up the blogging!

Williams Fam said...

Yea!! You found us!! Okay, we want to see lots of posts on your blog!! Hehe~ Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I heard that Alec made peace with Carly this past Sunday!! He held her for a while AND fed her!!! Looks like Carly has a favorite!! LOL~Pretty impressive!

zpn said...

Yes! Sunny Cove... where are the skimboards..?