

I have the best dad. I know that everyone says that, but really, you can't beat mine:)! This past Monday my dad called to let me know that he would be in S.F. for the day for a business meeting. So Alec and I went down to the city to hang out with him. It was so great to see him. We went and got Thai food (in honor of Little Mikey) and then went to Ghirardelli Square to grab some of the best ice cream and chocolate anywhere (just ask Ashley). It was so fun to see him and chat it up in an un-normally warm S.F. night. It is great to have a dad that you enjoy talking to and want to spend time with. We have sure missed seeing him and going on the "destination" hikes. We sure do love getting the pictures that he sends though of the beautiful Utah fall leaves (many of which I have used on this blog:)). Both Alec and I look up to and have so much respect for my dad. He is a great man and one that I wish I was more like. We are excited to go to Utah for Christmas and enjoy skiing and whatever else the fam is going to want to do. It is always a treat to ski with my dad, but very tiring and cold too (the sibs know what I am talking about):). Anyways, I just thought I would give a little shout out to my dad to let him know how much we love him and loved seeing him this past week and how much we appreciated the time he took to see us on his short trip. Thanks Dad!!! and I am sorry that I got you sick:)!
2 comments:
Where are your pumpkins. I want to see how they turned out, and if you thought it was easier with the right tools.
Hi Emily!
Happy Halloween!:) I hope you guys are doing well! I am so excited to see you around Christmas! Hey, i just wanted to let you know that we now have a blog also....yes, i know, finally!
www.tjayjordanfrazier.blogspot.com
Post a Comment