So here is Mikey's bike, he has been having a lot of problems with it so he wanted to show it to us:) Isn't is so pretty, I can't believe how green it is there!!! This was taken during there rainy season, and he said that when it rained it RAINED! So here, Mike talked his comp into going on a bike ride on the p-day to see the country side and well, I guess they went a long ways!!!!!!!! I feel sorry for his comp:)
Here is Mike and his first comp. Then went on a hike on there p-day to a waterfall.
So here is Little Mikey riding elephants for his second time. The city that he is in has an elephant training center in the middle. So they are able to see elephants quit a bit. The town sounds really cool, I hope I get to visit there one of these days!
Here was the first baptism that he was in Thailand for. He loves the branch and says that the work is really moving forward.
Well, my little bro Michael aka Little Mikey, has been in Thailand serving a mission and has hit his 6th month mark. We are so proud of the little guy, he is really not little but old habits die hard. He is up in northern Thailand and loving every minute of it. We love hearing from him every week and getting pictures (even though he does not send very many, much to our disappointment):) We know that he is working so hard and we just think he is the greatest. I thought I would post some pictures that he has sent us. Thailand is sure pretty and I am a little jealous about he whole thing where he gets to ride elephants and stuff. It is so fun to think of him in Thailand having such awesome experiences. We do laugh though about the food situation. He is the pickiest eater you have ever met in your life, so we are hoping that he has gotten over that. We sure do miss him though. Every time Alec and I go to Utah it is so weird not seeing him. We are for sure going to miss him this winter and skiing and everything. We love him and know that he is where he is supposed to be. Here is to you Little Mikey!:)
2 comments:
That's so cool!I can't imagine seeing elephants every day! Your bro looks a lot like you Emily!
Hey Emily - These elephant pics are frickin' sweet! We just started a blog too and we are finding out that a lot of other people from Davis are doing them too. We're excited to keep in touch with you guys.
Post a Comment