12.13.2007

A Padded Room??????





This weekend was a weekend where the padded room that your parents always said they would put you in when you were little, seemed like a good idea. This weekend we had our ward Christmas party and since I am on the committee I was helping prepare the food. I was slicing lemons on Friday and ended up also slicing my thumb. Then on Saturday I was enjoying myself just talking to the other members of the committee while cutting lettuce and cut into my other finger. I was hoping that Alec would not notice the blood running down my finger, since he has warned me over and over not to "play" with knifes!) Then on Sunday I was looking for something and I guess leaned over and bumped into a small shelf next to me. The next thing I knew I was standing there with a picture broken over my head. Lets just say it hurt pretty bad. It was quite a weekend and I was just thankful nothing more serious happened:).

1 comment:

Williams Fam said...

Emily, you poor thing!! PAdded room might be extreme-How bout' plastic knives and shelves at floor level??? ;)