
I am in my LAST week of dental hygiene school!!!!!!! It is so crazy how fast it went, even though at times I felt like I was never going to be done. It is crazy how I am coming to the end and now I am wondering what I am going to do with the next part of my life. I have not had to look for a job for awhile and I am in a way dreading that:). I have 3+ months where I can't work as a hygienist in California because our state board is not till Oct., so I have to find an odd job in between. What the heck am I supposed to do:). I guess the search is on!
I am so excited because my family is coming up for my graduation. I cannot wait to see them and spend the week with them!!! We are going to have a blast!
Oh and yes, we are so excited we just found out yesterday that Alec's mom is taking us to Prague!!!! We are so excited! We leave on Sept 11th and are in Prague for a little over a week and then we are going to go spend 2 days in London. I have never been to Europe, I am so excited!!!!
2 comments:
congrats on almost being done!!! that's awesome em. and i'm SOOO jealous of your trip to Prague and london. i've never been to Prague, but heard it's beautiful. and i absolultey LOVE london - so fun.
Congratulations on School! I'm way jealous of you getting to go to Prague. I hear it's one of the most beautiful European cities, and that it's an awesome place for buying clothes. I've heard in the clothing district in Prague you can buy amazing clothes by the pound, (or kilo)!
Have fun in Europe for me!
Post a Comment