8.24.2008

The P.S. to the Tahoe post


Alec and Tyler decided that they wanted to jump this rock. Tyler had done it before, but I think the water was up where that white line was, so I was worried about the water depth. Alec has done much higher, but I always know he is going to do this crazy flip and it makes me nervous every time. They both are super crazy and just went for it. I put a video of both of them doing it. It was pretty awesome. I was glad Tyler did it with Alec so I didn't have to!!!:)


1 comment:

Nicole and Andy said...

what's up Emily! How are you? I'm stoked to find your blog, it looks like you and Alec are having a blast in SF! Andy and I are excited to come to So. California come Oct. Congratulations on graduation, what now?! good to talk to you via blogs!! hehe!