We went to a town outside of Prague called Jicin. We had to go and help deliver a washer and microwave to some of the missionaries. We were totally happy that there was an excuse to go out this way. It was so awesome. Beautiful country side!!!

Here is Marsha and Nancy eating what Alec and I like to call them "the creamy goodness":). We seriously went to all the bakery's in this town till we finally decided this place had the best ones and so if you are ever in the area, you need to stop here:)!

Do you like my shoes:):). I got these in this cute little town. They were like 12 dollars. I wish I would have gotten another pair or two:)

Here is a ruin castle that we went to. It was AWESOME!!!

Here we are after our walk up the stairs. It was beautiful up there. I could have stayed there all day looking at the scenery and hiking around the castle ruin.

Taking a break on the stairs. There were quit a few:)! It was really high up there.

My reaction of the in relation to my fear of heights and how far we were up:)

Marsha's reaction. She wanted to get down as fast as she could:)

Alec's reaction. What a crazy kid huh!:) I thought I was going to throw up just taking the picture of him doing this:)

We went to another castle called the Kost castle. It was really neat. Here we are after the tour. When we were driving to the castle we were driving through land that the Chronicles of Narnia was filmed! It was so pretty!!!

The castle is behind us. It was really pretty there. I loved going to the castles and seeing the country side.
No comments:
Post a Comment