10.27.2008

A random post!

I thought I would post some stuff we have been doing the past couple weeks. It is all pretty random, but this is what we have been doing, besides me calling all dental offices in the state trying to find one that is actually hiring!!
On Saturday night we went to the Bridge School Benefit concert with Alec's good friend Dave. It was an awesome concert. It was a 6 hour concert, so by the end my bootie was pretty sore! My favorites that were their were Jack Johnson, Nora Jones, Death Cab for Cutie and Sarah McLaughlin (can't even begin to spell her name!). They were awesome. Besides everybody smoking and drinking, it was totally awesome. I was totally craving some skittles though, so good old Alec came down to the vendors to get some. Lets just say I did not get some, who would pay $3 for a little bag of skittles!!!

Alec kept telling me to stick my finger into this sea urchin. I only dare to touch it sticky leg like things. He was making fun of me, but he would not do it either!:)

We went over to half moon bay and saw the tide pools the other day. It was really fun, but I was really wanting to see a star fish, and their was not any. Oh well, I guess we will have to head up to the Oregon Coast to see those:)

We went to Lemos pumpkin patch the other day. It was fun, and don't you worry we found an awesome pumpkin. Pictures will soon follow of Alec's creation, I just have not got a picture of it yet!

We went to a Murder Mystery party over at some friends house the other night. We were supposed to dress 80's. Here is Alec sporting his mustache and gelled hair. It was so funny. He also pegged his pants I just did not get the full body shot. He won best costume.
So that is about it from us here. Not to much excitement.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

DC4C, way cool. I saw them in concert a couple of years back. They have a great show, don't they?

Awesome sea urchin. Good thing you didn't let him eat your arm off.

Rad 80s outfit. I think Alec & Chris should have an 80s costume contest.