So after we got our tree decorated and ready we had our traditional dinner or yummy soups and appetizers. The broccoli cheese soup was especially good this year. We then called Little Mikey. It was his Christmas morning and our Christmas Eve night. It was so great to talk to him. He sounds so great!!!!! We can't believe that by the next time we go to Jackson, he will be HOME!!!! I think that we could have all talked to him longer, but he had a 30-40 minute limit set by his mission president.
So Mikey sent us all a gift from Thailand. I loved what he sent us. These are some pants. I thought they were super cool, and you better believe I am going to wear these all the time. I love them! He got Ash and Annie some cute skirts that he said they were a bit awkward to buy:). He sent my parents and Kris and Steve some cool elephant thing. I really don't know what is is called, but it is pretty sweet! The so called scarf Alec is wearing is a blanket that he sent as well. It was great to talk to him and we can't wait till he is home with us next year!
Our little family picture in our pjs by our awesome Christmas tree we cut down earlier!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment