We are in Utah for Christmas. So I totally forgot to do the five for Friday on Friday, so I am doing it today!
1) So we are in Utah and it has been snowing!!! It is so great! Today we woke up and it was snowing like crazy. So Alec decided to go out and blow the drive ways. So we laugh at Alec because he always goes out to get to the drive ways when it is still snowing pretty hard, so usually when he is done, the snow has come back:). He is pretty funny!!! We are going to go out and make a snow man hopefully later today!!!!:)

Here is our little Nate. He is so cute!!! He was loving this basket and Elmo, he was laughing and hiding behind it.
2) I-Fly!!! So Scott and Eryn got Alec us both a flight at I-fly for his b.day. We waited until they came back to Cali to go and fly so they could come and watch. It was a BLAST!!!!! We were laughing so hard in the tunnel and so we were slobbering. I felt sorta bad for the poor instructor dude, he probably gets a lot of slobber on him:). So the first flight he just helped us most of the time and then the second flight he let both Alec and I go up a bit higher on our own. It was AWESOME!! Alec went higher then anybody else in our group. I somehow ended up doing so turn in the air. It was so fun.
Don't we look cute in our outfits. I felt like a big marshmallow!!!!
3) Christmas with the Gustafson crew. So before we left we did our tradition of fondue and crafts. It was really fun.
Addie decided to sleep with us. So she jumped in the middle. She was a bit wired this night and so she had a hard time falling asleep and ended up going with her mom to sleep with them.
Here is Lyvie Loo. She is so cute!
Doing crafts!4) Ice-Skating. We had a blast going ice-skating with the girls and Scott. Yes, their was an outdoor rink in California.
Alec ended up taking a nice fall right as we were headed out the door to leave. It was pretty funny.


Alec was spinning me around the ice and taking pictures. It was really fun. When we first got out on the ice I thought I would be hanging on to the walls the whole time, but I ended up getting a little used to it.
5) Just hanging with the Giles girls.
Alec was throwing them on the bed. They were loving it. They were getting super high.

Here is Lyvie with my hat on. She looked so cute, but did not keep it on too long!
So I was totally wanting this coat of Addie's. I kept telling her she needed to give it to me. She was not all about that.
Alec ended up taking a nice fall right as we were headed out the door to leave. It was pretty funny.

Alec was spinning me around the ice and taking pictures. It was really fun. When we first got out on the ice I thought I would be hanging on to the walls the whole time, but I ended up getting a little used to it.
5) Just hanging with the Giles girls.
Alec was throwing them on the bed. They were loving it. They were getting super high. 
Here is Lyvie with my hat on. She looked so cute, but did not keep it on too long!
So I was totally wanting this coat of Addie's. I kept telling her she needed to give it to me. She was not all about that.Anyways that is it for us last week. We are headed to Jackson tomorrow and I can't wait!!!!!! Hopefully we can make it up there in this snow!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment