
Ok so the video makes me seriously laugh so hard every time I see it, and I really don't know why. I thought I would post it just for fun (more for my family to see to). So when Mike and Ryan came out to visit we were down in Sausalito and we were just hanging out by the bay. Well, Ryan and Mike went to go and find a bathroom and Alec and I spot this nasty wet, I think dead rat! Super gross right. Well, this is us thinking we are funny taking video of them when they come back from the bathroom, we actually just wanted to catch them screaming like girls when they saw it, which we did not get, but this was super funny to us as well. My little bro is the one in the white hat who decides to push his innocent friend towards the dead rat. Ok, I know probably not that funny if you were not there, but I am still laughing about it!
Anyways, I just wanted to say how stinking excited I am for him to come home, I know still aways out, but nonetheless, here you are!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment