8.22.2010

Spud Man

At the end of July we headed up to Burley Idaho for Alec to do the Spud Man, and lets just say he rocked it!!
We got up there late on Friday, grabbed some pizza (awesome pizza by the way!), and then headed to the starting line where we were going to camp out, with like everybody else racing!  It was awesome!!!
We woke up early Saturday so Alec could get checked in for the race.
He did so well, he cut over an hour off of his time from his last tri!!  I was super impressed!
We had a great time!  When watching him, I sometimes think I want to try it..... but then reality hits and I realize I would drown, no question about it.  Oh well, I will live through Alec on this one!:)





1 comment:

Thomas said...

So what's the deal with Alec Mr. Triathlon? You guys have some pretty intense runs under your belts, it seems.