12.23.2010

Home sweet home!


Back in July Alec and I started the process of building our home.  Construction started in August and we just moved in this past weekend!!
Here are some pictures of the process!








I will post some pictures of the finished product in the future.  We are LOVING it!!!!  It is in Draper up in the hills so we can just head out our back door and go mountain biking and snowshoeing.  It is great!!!  It has been so nice to have a garage and place to put stuff!!!
We feel so grateful for it!  It is super fun!

5 comments:

Tyler + Jess said...

So excited for you guys!!

Jordan Frazier said...

I didn't even know you were buliding! How fun! We missed you at the shower last week...

Andrea said...

What an awesome place!! You'll love living in a house. Congrats!

Jillian said...

Cool! Hope everything is going great and your having a fun holiday in your new home!

Kari said...

Beautiful home! I'm so happy for you and waiting for more pics. :)