I am super excited for summer. I feel like this summer is going to fly by since we are starting it so late. After work I was just sitting outside on our porch enjoying the sun until I was rudely interrupted by the biggest spider ever crawling towards me. It is so nice though. The trees behind our house are finally starting to bloom (they are late bloomers anyway, but still). There are little flowers popping out on our hill. I LOVE it! We have been trying to enjoy summer as much as we can and live it up. We have been trying to get out and run (since we have Ragnar, oh yeah, next week... crap), we have been mountain biking some, and now all we need to go and do a little camping.
So awhile ago we bought a groupon that got us a one month membership to a climbing gym in SL. So last night we went and started our membership. Ok, so I am NOT a rock climber, actually not even close to one. I have no strength and just basically suck at it. So I just like to be at the bottom belau (can't spell it) people. So we went with Scott and Taye. Ok, talk about a natural. Tayen was awesome. She just starting climbing and climbing and went all night. She was a total fighter, she would not give up, she figured out how to do any of the walls. I was super duper impressed.
So one of the walls was one where you start and then go parallel with the ground and then pull yourself up to going straight up. Don't worry, she totally did this. It was totally crazy, but awesome! What 8 year old do you know that is this cool:).
So that has been our summer so far. I hope that you all are enjoying your summers!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment