4.15.2012

Spring Skiing at it's best

I can't believe that we are already to "spring skiing", I feel like this year has flown by and all of the sudden we are in April.  
A couple of weekends ago we went up to Canyon's with the West's and stayed the night at the mountain. It was so much fun!!!  On Saturday morning Alec and Mike got up early to ski.... it was 72 degrees on the mountain.... (completely against my moral code to ski when it is that warm).  They only skied for a few hours and then we spent the rest of the day hanging out at the resort in the pool and walking around.   


We also went up to the Bird last weekend.  We only skied for a couple of hours but had awesome powder for those few hours.  It was a lot of fun!

Powder shot in April!



Hanging up at the Canyon's!


And yes.... Modern Family = two super excited people!

1 comment:

eryn said...

No way!!!! I'm so jealous.