At the end of February we headed to Cabo for a work retreat provided by Alec's work. We had a total blast! So a normal Alec and Emi trip is waking up the earliest we can and heading out
for the adventure of the day. Basically going, going, going all the time. Well
due to "my condition" (Alec's words), I knew this trip was going to be a bit different. But we had the best time ever! We stayed at a house with everyone that came. And when I say house, I mean crazy, awesome, coolest place I have ever been too. It was incredible. It was right on the point where the sea of Cortez meets the Pacific in Cabo San Lucus. With the two infinity pools, the pool tables, movie theater, work out room, the hot tub, and just everything else, everyone was pretty content just to stay at the house the entire time. We did leave, but the house was the main event.
On Friday we headed out for a Snorkel adventure. It was so fun just to be out on the Catamaran. Because of the time of year we were here the whales were out like crazy. You could see them jumping and puffing water all day from the house and when we were out on the boat we got to see them up close. It was incredible.
After getting back we had some ladies come and give us pedicures by the pool. It was heaven.
Basically where Alec spent the entire trip, playing with his gopro in the pool.
Walking around Cabo was fun, but by the end of the trip we were done with "my friend, my friend, come in, I can give you a deal", or anything of the sorts.
We spent every night sitting in/by the hot tub. It was awesome.
Saturday we decided to head over to Lover's beach.... on foot..... over a boulder cliff. Yes it was interesting with an infant, a prego fat lady, and someone with a cadaver ankle. We all made it luckily.
All the guys decided to get in the water. Notice this sign. Um yes. Well, they did all survive even though the waves were huge and the beach was called Divorce beach because of how many people die in the water there.
Sunday was a chill day and it was great!
We went and watched some people swim with dolphins. I wanted to do this so bad, but they would not let me because I was prego. So they let me touch one. For real, I was bugged, but whatever I guess.
Street tacos
Some of the guys had a ton of fun jumping off Pelican Rock. I wish so badly I could have done this.
Such a doll. I loved this little easy going baby!
Our favorite restaurant was "The Office". It was amazing! Even though it was a bit pricey it was worth it with the food and atmosphere!
Tuesday we headed back out to the dangerous waves and Alec and Shane played in the water. They had fun trying to get some good pics.
BEST fish tacos in Cabo. Can't remember the name, but they were awesome!
Ok, so the quest of the trip was to find a churro. I saw one on a day but we didn't stop and then that is all I craved. We kept asking people and finally found someone that led us to the most incredible churro you have ever had. Favorite flavors..... vanilla and strawberry. The chocolate and caramel were good to, but the strawberry was incredible!
We went on a sunset cruise on Tuesday night. It was a ton of fun. We saw a ton of whales right next to the boat. They are huge, amazing animals.
And then don't worry, back to the churros.
On Wed., we headed back to "The Office" for breakfast. It was delish!
Then off to paddleboard at Zippers. This is where the gopro was lost.... bummer, but I think they still had fun.
Besides loosing the Go Pro and almost not being able to get out of the country it was a crazy fun trip.
Good job with a great year Alec, hope we can do this again next year!




































No comments:
Post a Comment