Our last and final trip of November was to Chicago. It was so stinking cold there, but so fun! Chicago was full of lots of cousin time, walking around the city, going to the BYU vs. Norte Dame game, and just hanging out.
You can see in this picture Brixy is not quite sure what to think of Crew:)
We were all laughing at this Mountain Hardware outfit when we saw it, but after going to the BYU game we all were wishing we would have spent the $300 and bought it. It would have been money well spent!
I think this was one of the things Alec and I were looking forward to most of all..... arc'teryx outlet..... and boy was it a dream. If I had all the money in the world I would have bought one of everything in that store!
We spent a day walking around the city. Oh my word it was cold, but so fun! I love Chicago. Its such a fun, clean city.
The Bean
Dropping off letters to Santa at the Macy's downtown.
So I've been to a lot of cold football games, like a lot, but this game took the cake! It was so stinking cold. To top it off, it was the coldest game in South Bend since 1991. Yep, we know how to pick um:). It was still so so much fun though. We just wish the Cougs could have come out on top. Seriously we were all wearing like 3+ down coats, and had hand and feet warmers, but we still were so cold.
It was so fun just hanging out with the Giles, even if they did make me touch there bird;)
Adley and I had fun playing the guitars together!

We went and walked around a fun little Christmas town. It was so cold, so we didn't last to long, but we did get some yummy chocolate while there!
This is skiing in the Midwest............... enough said:)

























No comments:
Post a Comment