So the way we got around most places was by public transport. I wish the U.S. had it like they did there!! We got pretty familiar with how everything worked. I have to say, we were pretty impressed with ourselves!:)

Here is Marsha and Nancy on the tram. The tram was great! It was like the only place where people could not smoke! It was great!:)

I know I look half asleep!:) Here we were on the tram. It was crazy to hear all the languages, well maybe just Czech, I could really not tell. We did learn a few words though. We were proud when we used them, but I don't know if the Czech people knew what we were saying!:)

Here is Marsha buying her tram ticket. It was an everyday event. It was great!!!

Ok, I know random picture of a random guy, but we thought it was funny. So when you were on the escalator going to and from the subway when you looked over it liked like people were either leaning super far back or super far forward. We thought it was funny!:)

Just the clan, chillin, going up to this park using like a ski tram type thing. It gave you such a beautiful view of the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment