9.25.2008

Who likes Towers:) (beware a lot of pictures of a lot of towers).

So one of my favorite things to do was to climb all the towers. What beautiful views of the city you could see from the top. We would have climbed many more but a lot seemed to be closed. They new I was coming:)
So this is where it all began. This was when we were going up into the first tower. It was really sweet. It was such a cool view of the city. This was the first day of our week in Prague, I was in love with the city already!!!!
This was me climbing up the last bit of the tower. It was crazy how old it was. When you would walk, you wondered if the floor could hold you after so many years. It was so neat.
Here we were at the top of the first tower. It was awesome. I look like I am holding on to the wall for dear life, I don't remember if I was nervous.:)
This was the second tower view. This was the tower entering the Charles Bridge. The river was so pretty. I could not believe I was really here. It was so great!
This was our third tower. We liked to call it the "trump tower", because we felt it trumped the other towers we climbed. It was so neat. It really looked like a castle tower. It was a tower in Little Quarter in Prague, near a church. It was super cool!
Here was all those who conquered the stairs. It was an amazing view up there!
That building you can see is the U.S. embassy. We felt a bit at home seeing the U.S. flag flying over on the hill.
This was our fourth tower. So it was the mini Eiffel tower. This one was a bit scary going down, my knees were pretty scary!! This is Alec pretending that it got to him:).
Here was the view. Isn't Prague pretty!
At the top. I love those non-smoking signs:)
This was Marsha and I going down. So it was open on the sides and a circular staircase, so there was no way not to notice how high you were when you were coming down. My knees were shaking and I thought I was going to throw up, but alas, we made it!:)

Here is is. For those that have seen the real Eiffel tower, I am sure this is nothing close, but for those of us who have not, it worked for us.

No comments: