We drove across the bridge, just to drive across it!:)
We went to the Exploritorium. It was pretty sweet. Krissy and I were having a lot of fun, I think Nate enjoyed it for the most part. He loved looking around at stuff. Our favorites were probably the heat sensor thing and the masks.
Oh the stuff you do for your kids when they are bored!:)
A little creepy right!:)
Krissy was super proud of her bridge she made. I was pretty impressed as well!:)
Alec came up on the train and we all went to Chevy's for dinner. It was pretty good. Mine was super spicy!
We went to Baker beach one day. Nate was loving the sand. He decided he wanted to eat it a few times. I guess everyone loves to eat sand right:):).2. For YW this week we had a "very happy un-b.day" party. It was pretty fun. We had vintage 40's hats that the girls wore and we had a mystery dinner type thing. It was fun.
3. I had a working interview yesterday, but the job is only for a few Thurs. a month till they pick up again. It was pretty fun!
4. I really, really hope that BYU can pull it off against Utah this week!!!! I only wish that the Mountain was not so lame and they were going to have the game on a channel that we got. I really don't think I can take it if Utah goes undefeated, YUCK!!!! Go BYU!!!
5. We went to two Pinewood games this week. Alec is teaching (or helping teach) early morning seminary and one of the kids in his group is on the basketball team. They are pretty good! It is funny to go back to Alec's high school. Some of his teachers are still teaching and we saw them while we were their. They all said they have a lot of stories about good old Alec and I am sure they do!!:)
1 comment:
Looks like another fantastic adventure. 3 more weeks!
Post a Comment