This is Ash in the D.R. with us. We had such a great time with her. She is so funny! She had us laughing the whole time. She kept pulling a "disappearing" act on Eric. She is a bit of a space case. It was funny
We went to the beach the last day that we were their. It was awesome. Ash was loving it. It was the first time that she had been it that warm of ocean water. We were wishing that we could have stayed their another week! She was the bartering queen. She got a free necklace out of the guys (they must have thought she was cute!).
I love this picture of Ash, I think she looks gorgeous! She is getting ready to turn in her college apps, so we are wishing her good luck with that!Ash, we sure love you tons and loved having you with us in the D.R. You are so much fun to be around and we sure miss you a lot. I wish that we could have been home for your b.day, but I will send your present home with Krissy! I hope that you had the best b.day ever, and you will have fun when you finally make it to dinner, when all the homework is done. Sure love you tons girl and happy b.day!
No comments:
Post a Comment