1) I celebrated my 25th b.day on the 1st. I seriously cannot believe that I am that old!:) We were at a Stanford basketball game this week and I came to the sad realization that I am older than most of the players out there!:) I guess we just embrace getting older and love it, right!:) My b.day fell on the same day as the super bowl so we just had some of our friends over to watch the game and have a party. It was really fun, but we were bummed that AZ did not pull out the win!!!

2) V-day. Valentines day was pretty fun this year. I decided I was going to make breakfast, since that is what good wives do... right:). So I was all excited to make German pancakes (something I have made before that actually worked). So I got out the food coloring to make them red for Valentines day right, well after 12 minutes of cooking I took them out of the oven, and low and behold I had made something that resembled a brain. It was super gross looking. So I had Alec run to the store for try #2. The second time I left out the food coloring and they turned out ok, but just not how I had envisioned them. After breakfast (which was finally finished at 11:00) Alec and I headed down to San Jose to go to the SAP Open for tennis. We had box seats with food provided. It was awesome!!! We had a great time. We got to see Blake play Fish. Blake was injured so it was not as good of a match as we had hoped for! After tennis we came home and hung out for a bit and then we went to the Creamery in Palo Alto for dinner. It was super yummy!!! For all those Palo Alto livers, this is a must try, it is super yummy. Only problem is, is that after trying their shakes you won't want any others!!!

3) Mountain Biking. Well the rain has finally come, so thus we have started to go mountain biking again. It is just so much fun to go in the rain. We were loving all the rain we were getting this weekend, I just wish that I did not have this darn cough and then we would have headed up to go ride through some puddles. Hopefully we will be able to go up on Wed. after work. So we went with some of our friends a few weeks ago after a rain storm and thought that we would just have some wet mud. Instead, we had something more like quick sand. It was so thick it literally stopped the tires from rotating. It was crazy but fun!

4) Hanging out at lunch. Well, it has been nice because most of the offices I have been working at are super close to home so I can come home and have lunch with Alec. It is nice to get to see him in the middle of the day. Last week, a day when the weather was nice, we decided to go in the back and throw the Frisbee. Well, lets just say I don't have the best aim and it ended up on the roof, where it still is today.

5) Stanford basketball game. One of Alec's friends gave us tickets to the Stanford game last week. It was fun, but it was not a Pac-10 team so not to many people were there or really that into the game. We did get a Stanford t.shirt thrown to us though by Alec's favorite cheerleader (I think the Stokers might know which male cheerleader we would be referring to!:))
All in all it has been a good month so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment