Here we are on one of our many stops while riding along the coast.
So we were just hanging out here and Alec noticed a star fish, so I thought I would pick it up and throw it back into the ocean. I think star fish are like the coolest things (kind of a bit creepy because of there tentacles, but cool just the same).
WHERE IS BEAR GRYLLS WHEN YOU NEED HIM!!!:) This was a super gross dead seal that smelled super bad!!! (it was a gag worthy moment):)
Just riding along, isn't it so pretty!!
My worst nightmare!!! Seriously scared to death of birds, and these people are just chilling like it is no big deal, what the heck!!!!!:)
So one of my favorite things was this lighthouse. I LOVE lighthouses!! The first picture is us going down into the basement. Alec kept saying that he would totally love this job and that he could live in this lighthouse (I don't know by the look of this picture, he might be a bit to tall for this job:)). So going up the stairs was a blast. I love the twisty stair cases. It reminded me of the towers we climbed in Prague. It was so fun. I wished that we could have gone to the top where the light is.
This is what Alec wished he were doing. He really wants to learn how to kite board. Every time we see someone doing it, he just sits there drooling wanting to go out and do it too!!
After our bike ride, we went and got a yummy croissant (another Sunset recommendation), and it was fabulous!!! It was a super fun day!!! All I wished was that we would have brought a bike lock so we could have walked around the cute down town. Oh well, I guess we will have to go again!!!
3 comments:
Did you know that dead seal skin makes for an excellent pot pie crust?!? Gross.
i'm super jealous of you people and your constant adventures! hope you're doing well
You guys are always doing such fun things! This little excursion looks especially fun!
Post a Comment