5.12.2009

We have arrived in beautiful Utah....

So we have made it to Utah. After a rather long drive here, we made it. It is so pretty. It has been so fun to be able to spend time with family. Here are just a few pictures since we have been here of a bike ride we did up Provo Canyon.

4 comments:

Gina said...

That's so cool that you guys are back in Utah! It looks like you're already enjoying it. Feel free to come visit us in Jackson!

The Caldwells said...

we are thrilled that you guys are back! lets plan stuff :)

Cheryl said...

Hey Alec and Emily,
I never got to say good bye! You will surely be missed around here but it does look like you are having fun in Utah. HOw nice to be close to lots of family and I too love those mountains. come and visit us lots though. Your new ward will be so lucky to have you both. Our loss, their gain!

Matthew Hellewell said...

Utah?!? Glad to see you have finally seen the light. We have been quite happy to be in Utah and have decided to stay long term (we are under contract for a home in Alpine). We still miss a lot of things about Menlo, but there are so many new things here. I love looking out at the mountains, I just can't get enough of them. Hope you guys are happy, and hope to run into you sometime (we ran into the Stokers at Thanksgiving Point last weekend).

Matt