Here is all of us waiting for him to come down the stairs. He totally got to the top of the stairs and turned back around (he probably saw his crazy family and was like no way, I am going back to Thailand!):). So the sign Krissy is holding says "you look like someone I know". We thought it was funny. Then when Michael got in and saw it, he kind of looked at us like we were crazy!:)
Here he is coming down the stairs. So he totally would not look at us when he was coming down, it was pretty funny!
Mike did awesome on his homecoming talk. We were lucky because it was supposed to rain, but it waited till after everyone left to rain. It was so great to see people. Here are a few pictures from his homecoming.
So totally random, but the other day we were coming back from shopping with Mike and I look at our car and there is a snake under it, sick huh!!! Well, Alec is scarred to death of snakes along with the rest of us, so he went and grabbed the longest stick he could find and went and threw it into the hollow behind the house. Nasty, but I was proud of Alec!:) I definitely did not want to touch that thing!
Well, welcome home little Mikey!!!
2 comments:
Mike did an Awesome job on his talk - i bet you're loving having him home! ps, gross snake!
We found a snake in Tamarie's parents garden last night! Gross! You and your brother look a lot alike. When are you guys going to be back up in Farmington so we can hang out?! You guys wanna go mini golfing at cherry hill?
Post a Comment