8.29.2009

Lonestar and the Provo River

So last night Alec and I were trying to figure out what to do. I was wanted to get out and do something instead of stay home. So I found out Lonestar was playing in Orem, so I thought, hey why not go see if we can get in. There ended up still being a few tickets left, luckily since we got there after 8. We ended up getting awesome seats right down on the grass in the front, there were great till our view turned into butts instead of the singers. We then moved up a little bit and had a great time! So call me slow, or totally out of the loop, but neither of us knew that they had a new lead singer. I really liked him singing his stuff, or the new lonestar stuff, but I did not like some of the way he sung some of the old songs. It was really fun though!


We talked Eryn into floating the Provo with us today. She had Lyvie with her so she was a bit nervous so they gave us a two man floater and it was good because there were a few faster than we expected areas. It was a blast though, but the water was SO cold! I fell off my tube and thought I was going to die it was so cold!





It ended up being a fun day, but I was super excited to get home so I could take a nice warm shower! I was freezing!

1 comment:

Mark and Tamarie said...

hah! We've talking about doing that - you guys should've given us a call! Hope all is going well with you guys. We need to get together soon! Are you guys going to any of the cougar games?