Last Friday I went with my mom, Krissy, and Nate to see the witches at Gardner Village. This was the first time that I have been able to go and see the witches. They are so cute!!!! I loved it! I think that my favorite was witchy-poo, it was so funny!!!
Ok so the Salt Lake library is AWESOME!!! We decided to take trax (which is free in downtown) up and see the library. It was really cool. We both thought it would be fun to go and just hang out and read a book on the couches one day (that is saying a lot because neither of us love to read!). I recommend to anyone to go and check out the library though. During the day you can get on the roof, we were to late for that one!
So last Saturday we decided we needed to get up to Sundance and go mountain biking. Now this is something I definitly recommend doing, but NOT if you have a head cold. We had decided we wanted to go awhile back and I did not want being sick to stop me since this was the last week the lifts were open.
Going up the lift was FREEZING!!!! We were laughing so hard, I guess you really can't figure you are going to ride a ski lift and be warm!:) I think that this is something we are going to try and do earlier in the season next year. I think it was pretty fun for Alec, I have to say due to the whole head cold thing, I was not loving the whole bumpy experience!:)
This was our second and I am sad to say last ride of the day. A head cold and mountain biking don't match and I could not handle the pain any longer. It was sure pretty though with all of the leaves changing.
After we went mountain biking we went with Lesa and the girls to the Red Barn in Santaqin. We went because I had heard they have the yummiest apple cider. Here is Alec with little Re-Ro because it was so cold, she was all wrapped up in the blanket. They were out of apple cider, which I was totally bummed about, so I can't tell you if it was the best, but the ice cream was a hit with everyone, so that is definitly a fun fall thing to go and do (just hope they have some cider).
A few plugs for a few good places:
Yesterday the Dr's I work for took us to the best place for lunch. All who live or come and eat in Salt Lake need to try this place out. It is a new Italian Restarant in Salt Lake on 2nd South and like 419 East. I want to say the name is Vindo (something like that:)), but it is really great. Also last night after Alec and I decided to head over to Gateway and drool over all of the clothes that I want!:) We decided that we were going to treat ourselves to the yummiest hot chocolate! We have heard that Hatch Chocolates has the best, and I have to say it was pretty yummy!!! It was thick, and scrum-diddly-umpish! So there are my two plugs for the week!!!:)
1 comment:
Hatch's is a personal fave! Have you tried Gusto yet? It's in the aves on 1st and I, yummy sandwiches!!!
Post a Comment