Today Alec and I decided to drive the Alpine Loop while listening to conference. We decided this is going to have to be a new tradition. I could not think of a better day then to drive in one of the prettiest places listening to such great messages from the leaders of the church!
To get the true affect we rolled down the windows to get the smell of fall as well. Here Alec is zipping up his jacket for our quest up the canyon. I brought a blanket and buddled up as we drove. It was so cozy and fun!
The leaves were AMAZING! I was afraid we were to late to see the reds after the day or two of snow we had last week, but they were still there, pretty as ever!
After driving the Alpine Loop we hiked up to the waterfalls at Timp. Not to much water coming off but still so pretty!!!
I sure hope that everybody can get a chance to take a drive up the canyons, it is for sure worth it!
3 comments:
We miss you! Your couches look great in the apartment. Post more photos!
i LOVE fall too! fun tradition to start and can we PLEASE see you people soon?
Way great photos!!! Glad to have "discovered" your blog!! Mike & Venssa
Post a Comment