On Halloween Alec and I went to go and get some sushi at this place in Salt Lake that he had been a few times with clients and what not. It was pretty yummy, but since I am not a pro at Japanese and all, I got the wrong thing, but it was still super yummy! I will say, I was a little disturbed when I ate a California roll and then go for another and low and behold there were these little orange things on it, that just so happen to be fish eggs. Sorry, I like sushi, but real sushi like that just does not work for me! Yuck!!!
We went down to Provo for Halloween and had a great time. I hope everyone had a great Halloween! Happy November!
3 comments:
I have to say, your premature enthusiasm for Christmas reminds me of the time we managed to stuff a giant Christmas tree into the back of your tiny Honda! We are awesome!
do NOT be ashamed for listening to Christmas music early! I turned it on the first day it snowed too :) did you guys end up going to the haunted house?
Post something. It's been over a week!
Post a Comment