4.17.2010

Day At Sea (Eat a lot day!)

So our last day on the cruise consisted of a day at sea, which meant we just ate, slept, ate, swam, ate, slept, read, ate, and on and on again. I have to say one day at sea is all I could handle for sure.
So every night our room cleaner person would make us an animal with towels. I loved the elephant the most.
So every morning Alec and I would get these yummy waffles. I LOVED them and could have eaten like 4 of them but I would have gained even more weight then I did!:):)
One of the things that we loved about our cruise ship was the movies under the stars every night. The last night they played Avatar. We had seen it before, but it was still fun to be out on the boat under the starts watching it!


No comments: