
Alec has decided that when we go biking with my family, we need to bring all shoes. Biking, and running, because as of late our rides turn into hikes due to the snow and mud. It happened again! We finally stopped when we got to the snow line!

This trail is one of my favorites. So pretty, but super hard at the same down. The downhill is amazing though!
This blog is being overrun with mountain biking, I will start trying to get pictures of us doing other things!:):)
2 comments:
Em, it's so awesome to see you and Alec do biking together! What a blast to have something you both enjoy. Glad you're doing well.
I love it! You are so adventurous! And I love reading about your trips to Jackson and that area- my favorite places on earth! One of these days I will get my husband into Biking too- but for now we do the 4 wheeling thing- love that too though.
Post a Comment