So I feel like I have nothing to blog about lately. I look at my blog and think, ok that is boring, but what do I have to blog about. So here is an update, not exciting, but at least it is an update!:)
1. These two love birds are getting married next Friday! I am so excited for them. It seems to have been a stressful semester with wedding plans and all, so I will be excited for them when it is all said and done. With them getting married, we also get to see my sister and her family.... which I am super excited about too! They live in North Carolina so we don't get to see them much, so spending as much of next week with them as we can is going to be fantastic!!!
2. Spring is coming, slowly but surely! I am SO ready for spring, I can hardly stand it. The snow in the front of our house has melted (well until tonight when it is supposed to snow again), and the back is working hard at melting too.
3. Late update, but a fun day.... So when BYU played San Diego State at home, we went to the game and it was awesome! It was one of the best games we had ever been too! Everybody was so hyped. San Diego State got "Jimmered":).
4. We decided to head down to Vegas for the MWCC. We left mid-afternoon Friday so that we could get to the 6:00 game Friday night against New Mexico..... and can I just say I am happy we did. That game rivaled the SDSU game we went to before. Everybody was so hyped, and holy cow Jimmer shot 52 points. We were going crazy! The SDSU game was not so great, but we still had a great time and just enjoyed being there for conference play. I HATE SDSU fans. They are class-less individuals.
Besides the games and enjoying sitting by the pool in the 75 degree weather, we hit my favorite two stores... H&M and Trader Joes....... why does Utah not have either of these stores.
Walked around the Strip after the game on Saturday night. I actually really hate the strip. You just feel dirty being there. We do like to go in the M&M factory, even though there was no chance we were buying any at $12 a pound.
One of our favorite things to do in Vegas on the Strip is ride the roller coaster at New York New York. Alec made us sit in the front, and all I have to say is I thought we were going to die, after I wet my pants of course:) I was really scarred and when we got done Alec admitted that he was really scarred as well!:) But was it worth it, absolutely!
5. We have been reading this book called the "150 Healthiest Foods on Earth" that a girl I work with let me borrow. Oh man, we are trying to eat healthier. It is amazing how what you eat can affect so much of your future health.... I know that is a "duh" statement, but I just don't think we think about it all that often.
So there is an update. Hope I can become more motivated with this blog thing and start writing more..........




2 comments:
I LOVE H&M. I agree that we need one too. Mike is jealous that you were at the game. He really wanted to stop on our way home from our trip. We were just one day off. Maybe next time.
Okay, so I'm so glad you updated your blog! So, it looks like you're sticking around? Lucky for us! We're so jealous you went to Vegas- if Ben hadn't just started his job, we would've tried to go. You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment