1. Who is not loving all the sunflowers. They are so pretty. It makes me so excited for the fall.
2. Why in the world can I not stay on my feet??? Ok, so three out of the last four times we have gone running, I have seriously fallen on my face. No joke. The first time had to be on State in Salt Lake, then the next two were up in the hills behind our house. Last night we went on a nice 6 mile run in the hills. We were really enjoying ourselves. Running through the chest high grass, and past all the sunflowers. Really having fun. Then all of the sudden... on my face again. This time, I did let myself cry a bit. It hurt bad, and I was super frustrated. Tried to blame it on Alec (have no idea why I thought I could make me being clumsy be his fault) until he made me laugh. Goal: next week no falls! Deal.
3. Tonight Alec and I decided to try a place that we ran past all the time when we lived in Downtown SLC. We went to Wild Grape Bistro on South Temple. A girl I work with told me that we had to try the fruit plate. So glad we did. The food was delicious! Alec got a yummy pulled pork sandwich, he explained after his first bite ("this is dang good"). Recommend this place to anyone! Loved it.
4. Ok, so at the end of summer we have decided to reach the highest temps. Holy cow has it been hot the past few days. I can't complain, I am just glad it is not snowing! I love summer!
5. And who in the heck is not ready for football. I am so excited I can't hardly stand it!
Go Cougars!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment