The first week of February we spent in Jackson with my family. It was an awesome trip. Even though we did not have powder skiing while up there, we still had a great time skiing and just playing in the snow.
My Dad, Mike, Alec, and I left after work on Tuesday night (well at least we tried). We ended up leaving Draper at about 9:00, so we did not get into Jackson till about 2:30 in the morning. We slept for a quick 4 hours and then headed over the hill to ski at Targhee. It was my b.day so we went to my favorite place to get breakfast in Victor, Sundog Cafe (all need to go there if ever in this area). After a delicious breakfast of crunchy french toast, breakfast burritos, and eggs benedict (Alec can't eat any other eggs benedict anymore after having it here), we went to start our fun day of skiing. We had an awesome day on the slopes!:)
My Mom, Dani, Annie, and Lexi got into Jackson on Wed night after a kind of scary drive through Tincup pass. We were happy they made it safe and sound. On Thursday we went cross country skiing to Phelps Lake. It was so pretty, fun, and oh so funny. I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time as everyone ended up on the ground multiple times while trying to get used to cross country skiing. We got it all on the Go Pro so we will always remember how funny it was:)
Ashley and Boston got in late Thurs night.
Friday we all headed back to Victor for another delicious breakfast at Sundogs and then back to the Ghee for another amazing day of skiing. It was a very rare blue bird day at Targhee.
Hiking Mary's Nipple. So pretty and so fun!
Mike getting Annie, I wish we would have gotten a picture of Annie getting him back. So funny!
Saturday we snowshoed up to Taggart Lake. Another beautiful blue bird day. I love Jackson!!!
Making snow angles on the lake.
Walking around Jackson is always on of my favorite things to do. It was super cold though.
Another fun family trip to Jackson. I am grateful I have such an awesome family!
No comments:
Post a Comment