5.30.2012

Where am I

So for the last few weeks I have been on a cruise to the British Isles with my mother-in-law.  Well, I don't know how many of you have woken up in a new place and been super confused...... I am sure everybody, but this happened to me a ton when I was gone.
First incident...... After spending a few days in London we were on the ship.  Our first night I woke up in the middle of the night and was super confused.  All I could see was the red light on the TV.  Well after doing the Tower of London tour the day before I was convinced that I was a prisoner at the Tower of London and that the red light had to turn green before I could get out.  I got out of my bed and was trying to figure out how to get out when I realized where I was.
Second incident..... After our cruise we spent a few days in Paris.  Our first night in Paris I woke up and got out of bed and I was trying to figure out where in the heck I was.  Nothing was making sense to me and I thought I was on the deck of the ship and I was going to fall off.  I finally came to and went back to bed. 
Third and last time.... So the night we got home I was stinking out of it.  We woke up at 5:30 London time and we didn't got to sleep till 10:30ish here, so we were basically up for 24 hours with no sleep.  In the middle of the night I woke up totally startled, I looked at the picture we have in our room and could remember that I knew it, but could not place it.  I then looked over at the guy sleeping next to me and got all confused.  I didn't know what was going on.  I was still on the cruise ship in my mind and I didn't know who could be in bed with me.  I got up and was wondering around when Alec was like Em, what are you doing.  I still took me a second to realize I was home and I did not have a random stranger in my bed.  

1 comment:

Ashley Schwarz said...

come back emi! i want to see another post :)