We had a fantastic Thanksgiving. It was nice to have a long weekend to hang out with Alec and family. We spent most of the day of Thanksgiving at Alec's brother's house
where we had a delicious dinner, and then we headed up to my parents where we chilled by the fire and played games. The next day us girls woke up and did the Black
Friday shopping thing. No we did not do the crazy black Friday stuff, we just went and got the good deals, not the door busters and really enjoyed ourselves. I always spend more money
then I should on that day. I don't know what it is, but the deals get me:). The boys
went golfing and had a lot of fun golfing and not shopping:).
We all watched the BYU Elite 8 soccer game. I have never gotten that into soccer, but I tell you what, we were all freaking out! Yelling at the TV like we do with football.
We were bummed that they did not win, but it was fun to watch the game all together.
This is Ash watching the game. I love how Alec caught the emotion of watching games. So fun.
We also went to the BYU basketball game. It was the game that Jabari Parker ( an LDS kid from Chicago that is supposed to be amazing, and we all want him to come to BYU, don't think
he will, but it was fun to wear the shirts anyways), was there on a recruiting trip.
We all went shooting before the game. It was FREEZING! We had a good time though. Alec loves it when people will go play with his guns with him:).
Alec headed to Philly after our long nice weekend together for work. I wish I could go to all these places with him. Other than his parking ticket, I think he had a good time in Philly
and enjoyed the food and the city.
I have been decorating trees. This is our downstairs tree, and I finally finished the one upstairs too. Glad to be done with that. I love Christmas!
Big news out of SLC: Trader Joe's has opened. Love, Love that store. Only problem, it is in downtown SLC and we went yesterday and the shelves were completely empty. I will have
to go back after work in a few weeks when hopefully the shelves will be more stocked!
Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving, and are enjoying this Christmas season!







1 comment:
I was just about to tell you to update your blog again... but you already did :) Good job... love you guys... keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment