12.05.2012

And it's a........

BOY!!!!


And we could not be more excited.  So we would have been happy with either, lets be honest.  We are just so grateful to be pregnant, but we have always said that we would love a boy first.
So Alec's family consist of 4 kids.  His older brother has 3 girls, then both of his sisters have 3 girls each.  So up until his sister Eryn had her little boy last year there were 9 nieces and that is it. So Alec just felt he was destined to have girls, so he was really hoping for a boy, but in reality expecting a little girl.  Now let me just say, I LOVE those little nieces like they were mine own kids so I'm glad that is what they are, but we were hoping for a little boy for us first.
I am only 16 weeks, but due to earlier complications we were able to have an ultrasound early to make sure everything looked great (it looked awesome), so we got to find out the gender in addition.
So as the ultrasound tech was looking around showing us his cute feet and hands and everything, Alec was getting more and more anxious.  Finally he was like when are we going to find out.  She just laughed.  He then was like is that what I think it is.  She was like yep, it's a boy.  Alec literally jumped off his chair, hands up in the air, and yelled "Yeah".  I think it startled the tech, but all I could think was that I was so bummed I was not videoing it.
Anyways, we are super excited! And can't wait for this little boy to get here:).

4 comments:

Ashley Schwarz said...

LOVE IT :) So HAPPY for you guys!! did you end up getting the shoes! i love them!

Krystal said...

Hurray! He's going to be a little stud!

dani said...

i can't wait either!! i am soooo excited for you guys! our little dudes are gonna be such terrors together. i can't wait.

Kiersten said...

Yay! I'm so happy and excited for you. Our boys are so much fun. You will be such a great mom!