1.20.2013

Jackson Hole for New Years... and random life

Well, I kinda have slaked off again.  So here is a quick recap of the last few weeks.  For New Years we spent the week up in Jackson Hole with my family.  So so fun, but oh so cold.  -28 in the mornings, is a quick wake up call, I tell you what!
Alec and the boys did some fun back country excursions, while us girls hung by the fire and tried to stay warm.









A night hike... call us crazy, I sure did, it was FREEZING!



Had a delicious breakfast at Sundogs, with the best hot cocoa anywhere!

Had a very rare blue bird day of skiing up at the Ghee!  So fun and pretty up there.  Warmer there than in Jackson, by a long shots.  That's when inversions are nice!

Taking our picture with Slim.  Anyone that has skied at Targhee has seen/met Slim.  He is a staple in the Targhee world.  Has been sick lately, but we hope he got a good news report at his last Dr's visit.  

Celebrated our 8th anniversary at the Foundary Grill at Sundance.  So fun and oh so good!

Just been growing, feeling fat, and taking the weekly prego growing pictures.  


Alec enjoyed the fresh 20+ inches of fresh powder at Snowbasin.  Lets just say, lots of face shots!



Enjoying walks when we can, only when it is 20 degrees or warmer.  But I have to say, I'm sick of this cold, cold weather!!!!

Eating the biggest sandwiches ever at Grove's Market in Salt Lake.

That pretty much sums up our last few weeks.  Here's to hoping the weather starts to warm up!!!

No comments: