So yesterday we decided to go up North for a day trip. When we were in Prague we were saying how their are so many cool places close to home that we never go to and that we wanted to do more day trips. So yesterday with our extra day in the weekend we decided to go up North through Sausilito and over to Santa Rosa. It was really fun. We first stopped at the North face outlet and then headed over to the Golden Gate bridge. Alec wanted to go to the old bunkers right by Baker Beach, so we went and walked around them for a bit and then headed to Santa Rosa.
So lately Alec has switched roles with me with the camera. He always has the camera around his neck and is taking pictures. It is pretty funny. So here we are in Santa Rosa. It had such a cute downtown area. The store that we all wanted to go to real bad was already closed. It looked like it had the best Christmas stuff in it. Ok, so they had the cuttest boutique stores, Cupcake, had the cuttest kid clothes I have ever seen, expensive but cute. Punch was another favorite. I found the purse of my dreams, oh don't worry it was only $284 bucks. Yeah right, I would never pay that much for a purse!!! I could fly home for that price!:) They really did have super cute stuff though.
Here we are hanging out in the bunkers. Their was a ton of broken glass everywhere but I think this location is awesome. If I was in the military I would have not minded being stationed here.
Just playing with our camera. We had such a blast and are planning another trip down that way, but this time making it during the day so that we can go in all the cute stores!:)
2 comments:
EMILY! You went to the North Face Outlet... in Berkeley? Remember how we never met up when we lived there?!! Ahha! Well, guess what, we lived like 5 blocks from that outlet! Yes, in the ghetto. I miss the bay area and it's nostalgic for me to read your blog.
Hey Emily- yeah go ahead and link me, that would be just fine, I'll add you to mine as well.
Where are you living in California? You guys look like you are having a great time!
Post a Comment