3.15.2009

Five for Friday!

So this week has been pretty tough to figure out stuff for five for Friday. We have had a pretty boring week! So here you are, this is how really boring our life is:):)...
1) I have been spending as much time as I can out here, smelling these yummy flowers. If you close your eyes, you have a second of feeling like you are in Hawaii! They smell super yummy. This is Alec's favorite smell ever. When I can't find him I always look out here and this is where I usually will find him talking on his phone smelling the flowers!!:)


2) So here is a new obsession for us. We play settlers probably everyday... at least once.

3) Pacific Grove. I know I already blogged about this, but this is one of the only things that we did this week, so here you are again. It was super fun and I am totally wanting to go back real soon!

4) This past week I looked up a lot of new recipes to try. So I made this Greek salad for lunch on Tuesday and it was super yummy. As I was making it I was thinking it was going to be one of those gross things you eat just because they are good for you, but when we sat down to eat we were pleasantly surprised!!! Warning though, it is super garlic-ie!!!

4) Cafe Borrone's. Love this place!!! So this is a cute little cafe in downtown Menlo Park, that we rarely go to because it is a bit pricey, but it is so YUMMY!!! We went there for Young Women's on Wed., and I got my new favorite treat.... vanilla steamed milk. Oh my word it was super yummy! It is one of those things that if you were drinking it, cuddled in a blanket while it is raining outside you would be perfectly content! Well, then on Friday, I made Alec walk down there with me to get some, because he totally needed to try it and then we went and looked at books (for when I get my book the end of this month!:)).
So there you are that is our week!

No comments: