So this week went really good. On Monday Alec and I woke up at 6 as planned and did power 90X, talk about a killer. That is a bit to early for me, but hey we did it and it was good to get it out of the way. That is where the early morning work outs ended though... whoops!!!:) I did not have to work on Tues. or Wed. and so I had a real hard time thinking it made sense to wake up so early if I could do it just as easy later.... so we did and it worked still.
So on Thurs., I worked until 5:30, got home and then some people came over for dinner, so lets just say it was a tough day to work out, but I DID IT, and I am super proud of myself. They left and I was thinking of every reason not to work out and they all made sense to me and then the kicker was I looked at my calender (pictured below:)) and saw the stickers and then realized that I would have to blog that I did not do it and then I would not get my book or movie and so I did it and it was totally not that bad. So there you are, this whole having to be accountable to the blog thing totally works!:)
So, I know this picture is not the greatest, but here I am doing one of the moves on the shoulders and arms video. Ok, so this video usually is not super hard for me (I only use 5 pound weights:)), but after doing the yoga the day before, I was super tired and it was a killer. I think that actually doing these videos in order and everyday really has something to it!:) (I was going to post a picture of Alec doing it to show you all how buff he is but he put a stop to that real quick:):)).
So I feel good about my first week and I guess my new goal for this coming week is to add running into the picture 4 times per week. Wish me luck, we shall see how it goes!!:)
1 comment:
go, girl!
i think there is nothing more motivating than a sticker -- it miraculously works from experience! i just wished it still worked!
Post a Comment