1)Got our sound fixed on our computer. Our computer sound has not been working forever and so finally Alec took it in to get fixed and so now it works great!!!! This makes me excited for many reasons, one being that now I can finally finish my picture video that I have been wanting to work on forever!!!:)
2)have been getting a bit homesick..... but excited to go home in 2 weeks and a few days, Wahoo!!!! I am so excited, I was talking to my mom and just really wanted to go home, so I talked to Alec and so we decided to take a drive down to Utah in a few weeks to visit!! I am counting down the days for sure!!!:)
3)got some sweet free fabric. So I went with a friend of mine who discovered this awesome place. I guess these people have free fabric to pick from every month. It is awesome!!! So we scrounged through stuff and I think I found some stuff I hopefully can make into something cool. They also had wallpaper that she told me I could use to wrap presents, so that made me super excited therefore I got a lot of that too. I am totally in a crafty mood now, all I hope now is that I can figure out how to do the stuff I want to do and make it look decent:)!
4)So yesterday (Thursday)I was super tired at work and just having one of those days. When I came home for lunch and Alec was waiting for me at the door with a bouquet of my favorite flowers (daisies and sunflowers) and a new jacket. It totally made my day!!! I think of these flowers as my happy flowers and they did put me in a happy mood the rest of the day!!:) I was also so excited about the jacket. If you were to ask Alec what I don't need.... it would be more jackets, so I thought it was so cute that he got this for me just because he knows how much I LOVE jackets!
5) Pedi.... I went with a few of my friends to get a pedicure. I love getting pedicures, if they were not so much money I swear I would get one every 2 weeks or so:):). It was a lot of fun to go and have some girl time.
(I know my toes are the cutest you have ever seen... not:), this is something Alec and I are seriously concerned about for our children, their poor toes, now you have seen mine you might have an idea why.......... I will spare you from Alec's:):))
Oh and here is an extra:
6) So today Alec comes home from work all excited and goes on to tell me that "Chris is coming over to make fire with him", yes I said fire. Ok, whatever right. So on over comes Chris, just as excited as Alec (I guess they are seriously going to try this huh). Well, they not only made fire, they made a bow and arrow, yep you know for hunting and stuff... :) So there you are what happens at the Gustafson's on a Friday afternoon.... Chris and Melissa you guys can't leave, I don't know who will get this excited with Alec over fire and Melissa you can leave I need you to help me learn to be crafty!:)) We are sure going to miss you guys!!!! I guess we are just going to have to move to Utah!:)
1 comment:
It's so sunny there! Once again, you have had a fantastic week. I'm sooo sad not to be there with you guys. Utah! Save the gas and fly to Chicago! I need you two!
Post a Comment