4.17.2010

Antigua

For our day on Antigua, we had nothing, nada planned. We got off the ship and ran into our taxi driver Thomas Henry, the best taxi driver there. It was so fun, we just toured the island and went to the best beach ever!

Our taxi driver was AWESOME! He stopped at a bunch of places for us to get pictures. He also grabbed us some local herbs for us to smell and taste. He was the best and he spent all day with us for only $20, amazing!
So this last picture here is of Eric Clapton's house... huge! Also, there is the rehab house that Whitney Houston went to was right by his house. Kind of crazy, not a bad place to go to rehab huh!



We then stopped at Nelson's Dockyard. It was neat.



Our driver took us to by far the prettiest beach I have ever seen. It was called the "nest" or something like that. We had a few hours just to chill there. So we got a coconut from the guy on the beach. What could be better than drinking coconut milk on the best beach ever..... actually I can think of a whole lot, coconut milk is disgusting!!!!:)


We decided to rent a jet ski while at the beach. Best decision ever!!! It was so fun!



Alec's broken toe. I wished that we would have gotten a better picture. His whole foot swelled up and turned black and blue. Alec's bones are lovin' 2010!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Emi, I went on a very similar cruise - awesome islands! I remember that smell of the volcanos on St. Lucia! I can't believe you have a snake on you!!!

Colb, Sar and Cici said...

aaauhhhggggg... The jet ski thing looks like it would have been sooo fun..
Alec, I'm diggin your sun burnt sun screan neclace.. Totally hot..you should totally patent that.